1982-1997 Core-Vent Corp
Dr. Niznick launched the Core-Vent System in 1982 and Screw-Vent in 1986(Sold by Zimmer Biomet today). Screw-Vent’s patented Internal Conical Connection (#4,960,381) is the cornerstone of modern implant design.
1997-2001 Paragon Implant Co
Dr. Niznick terminated the Dentsply distribution agreement in April 1997, renamed Core-Vent the Paragon Implant Company and launched the Tapered Screw-Vent System. Paragon sold to what became Zimmer Dental in December 2001.
2004 - 2010 Implant Direct LLC
Dr. Niznick founded Implant Direct LLC in 2004. He developed and patented a number of new implants with All-in-1 packaging, selling high quality products on-line for unprecedented low prices, thus creating the value segment of the implant industry.
2011 - Present: Implant Direct Sybron
Dr. Niznick sold 75% of Implant Direct LLC December 2010 and his remaining 25% January 2014 to Sybron/Danaher. He remained as president through 2013 launching the Legacy4, InterActive Implant Systems and Cad-milled abutments/bars.